Friday 3 February 2017

Friday Post

           
  WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEK?

     1. How have I enhanced my blog?
        - I have a link list of five people.
        - I have a cartoon picture of me.
        - I have a header on my blog.
     
      2. I have posted these assignments to my blog:
              -First post
              -Predicted grade
              -What I want to learn in IT
              -Friday post

             ~Still Editing: Groundhog day

     WHAT DID I LEARN?

      1. The first thing I learned how to do in IT was how to make a blog.
      2. The second thing I learned how to do was how to change the colour or colours of my blog posts.
      3. The third thing I learned was how to make a link in a picture.
      4. The fourth thing I learned how to do was make my blog post backgrounds into gifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment