Friday 17 February 2017

Friday Post

     1.Three keyboard shortcuts that I have learned are:

        1. Ctrl+ E  is to export your animation.
        2. Ctrl+ B  is to load the background of your animation.
        3. Ctrl+ I   is to load a sprite image.
        4. Ctrl+ F  is it load a different figure type.
        5. Ctrl+ S  is to save your animation.


      2. I downloaded the following image: Soccerball.jpg but it will not load in as a sprite. Why not?
            - The picture will not load in as a sprite because Pivot animator only accepts Gif and Png pictures.

      3. I want the animation dimensions to be the width 900 and hieght of
450 then loaded a background image: height 200 width 200.

      This warning pops up:

     

       What happens when I choose Yes?
          - When you choose yes you are saying that the animation can change its dimensions to the image of your picture.
     
        What happens if I choose NO?
           - When you choose NO the picture will fit its self in to the screen and then you can change it when ever using the Editing Options in Pivot Animator.


No comments:

Post a Comment